- To provide the best quality learning experiences within a culture of high expectations.
- To build a safe, happy trustworthy community, where every member is valued and treated with respect.
- To commit to personal development and growth; academically, spiritually, culturally and morally to enrich the life of the school.
- To create and maintain an environment which is stimulating, exciting, well resourced and well cared for.
- To value the contributions of the whole school community, in all aspects of school life, and home life - the further each child's education.
- To ensure equality of opportunity in all areas of school life for ALL.
This website is designed to give you more information about our school and our achievements. Look through thre drop-down menus and select the information you need - all documents and reports are available as free paper copies by arrangement with the School office. We hope you enjoy visiting our pages, if you need any more information please don't hesitate to contact us. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.
Another source of information about Robert Shaw School is our Prospectus:
I'm sure many parents could find this event useful - please consider it.
Coffee and chat!
A Coffee Morning is held in the "Pod" (on the Key Stage 1 yard), every Wednesday morning: 8:45am - 10:15am All welcome!