We are extremely proud of Robert Shaw school and everyone contributes to its success. Our aims are:
- To provide the best quality learning experiences within a culture of high expectations.
- To build a safe, happy trustworthy community, where every member is valued and treated with respect.
- To commit to personal development and growth; academically, spiritually, culturally and morally to enrich the life of the school.
- To create and maintain an environment which is stimulating, exciting, well resourced and well cared for.
- To value the contributions of the whole school community, in all aspects of school life, and home life - the further each child's education.
- To ensure equality of opportunity in all areas of school life for ALL.
This website is designed to give you more information about our school and our achievements. Look through thre drop-down menu on the right and select the information you need. We hope you enjoy visiting our pages, if you need any more information please don't hesitate to contact us. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.